Upcoming Speaking Events
- Tue., Feb. 26Beanfield CentreFeb. 26, 2019, 7:00 a.m. – Feb. 27, 2019, 5:00 p.m.Beanfield Centre, 100 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, CanadaWe are entering a new insurance order. And the 2019 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference is preparing a showcase of the future combined with a map to its realization. Join us to understand the evolution of the new insurance ecosystem and to share your vision for its realization.
- Fri., Feb. 01Deer Creek Golf & Banquet FacilityFeb. 01, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility, 2700 Audley Rd, Ajax, ON L1Z 1T7, CanadaConvocation is a special time to honour the hard work and dedication of the Insurance Institute’s newest graduates of the Fellow, Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP) and Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) programs.
- Tue., Aug. 28Sheraton Centre Toronto HotelAug. 28, 2018, 7:45 a.m. – 8:45 p.m.Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9, CanadaRisk is not passé just yet, but it is changing dramatically, and as it slowly tends toward elimination, insurance participants themselves are at risk. Don't move too slowly – or too quickly! – but change you must.
- Thu., Aug. 23Ontario Mutual Insurance AssociationAug. 23, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.Ontario Mutual Insurance Association, 350 Pinebush Rd, Cambridge, ON N1T 1Z6, CanadaWhat should medium-size companies/brokerages be doing in the short-term to stay current and relevant as A.I. becomes a more significant component of sales, service and claims.
- Thu., Jul. 05Location is Livestream
- Fri., Jun. 15The SymesJun. 15, 2018, 8:30 a.m.The Symes, 150 Symes Rd, Toronto, ON M6N 0B1, CanadaJoin your industry peers and Google’s senior product leaders at Think Data & Analytics, an exclusive ½ day event where we will share share experiences in turning marketing into a profit centre, executing changes in organizations to break down silos, as well as exploring tools and partners.
- Thu., May 10Kanetix Ltd.May 10, 2018, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.Kanetix Ltd., 360 Adelaide St W #100, Toronto, ON M5V 1R7, CanadaJoin Google, Kanetix VP, Marketing and myself in this webinar, as we share learnings on successfully implementing end-to-end tracking and deploying machine learning technology in their digital marketing operations in order to have a significant impact on the bottom line.
- Sun., Apr. 29The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun
- Thu., Mar. 29Ajax Convention Centre